A few weeks ago, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Melanie from Mafambani. She is a travel blogger who has passion for cool cafés, cappucino, books, languages, yoga and healthy food.
This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community.
1. If you could earn money with anything, what would it be?
2. When you travel, what do you buy to treat yourself?
3.What does a perfect travel day look like for you?
4. Postcard or e-mail?
5. What do you miss most when you’re on the road?
6.What does your perfect Sunday morning look like and where would you spend it?
7. Breakfast or brunch and why?
8. What do you read before you go to bed?
9. What’s your funniest story from your travels?
10. We should never stop learning. What’s the next thing you want to learn?
11. What’s the craziest thing you want to do on your bucket list?
So, now it’s your turn!
Instructions to follow
Create a blog post on your site answering the questions that I have provided below. In your post, be sure to link back to the blog who nominated you (in this case, Iannesy from the Philippines) with a thank you and shout out. After answering the questions I gave, provide questions for your nominees. Now, usually you should select, list and link 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers and give them the instructions below, but here’s my concern. It took me very long to find other bloggers who are interested to be nominated. If I’m honest, it took me too long. So, if anyone of you don’t want to nominate others, I completely understand. If I would get the award again, I wouldn’t take it anymore. I recommend new bloggers to rather focus on writing content on other bloggers. That will drive more readers on your blog.
For anyone still interested, here is what you have to do:
Don’t forget to create 11 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
Questions for my nominees
- Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- Bike or Train?
- What/Who inspires you to travel this world?
- What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- Apple or Samsung?
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling?
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited.
- How did traveling changed your life?
Leave your posts here in the comments. If you’re not nominated, but want to answer any questions, I would be so happy to read them.